Job Title(s): Trainee PRA (Patent Research Analyst), PRA, Sr. PRA, Principal Analyst, Team Lead, Assistant Manager, Manager
Experience: 0 to 5 years
- The candidate will be responsible for handling a team of patent experts.
- The candidate should be able to handle projects including, but not limited to Patent Drafting, Patent landscape, Prior Art searches, Invalidation, FTO searches (see services page).
- The candidate should have good communication skills to interact with clients in solving their queries.
- Qualified Indian Patent Agents will be preferred.
- B.Tech. (any branch related to Electronics, Mechanical or Biotechnology) with minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- M.Tech./ MS (any branch related to Electronics, Mechanical or Biotechnology) with minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- Author of article in peer reviewed Journal or speaker in an International conference will be given preference.
- Expertise in databases such as STN, TotalPatent, Questel Orbit, Thomson Innovation, PatBase etc.
- Knowledge of STN searching will be preferred.
Work Place: Mohali
Number of openings: 5
Working days: Mostly 5 days a week